Sunday, October 10, 2021

Blog #10

 Living in the age of AI does nothing but scare me.  I know this has nothing to do with the video but it's definitely worth mentioning.  In my junior year of high school, my teacher told us all a story about how these robots created their own language that way they can communicate with one another without humans being able to understand them.  The fact that AI can do these type of things is very scary to me.  I also thought is was fascinating how in the video AI figured out how to get really good at the game of pong in a relatively short period of time.  It just goes to show how smart AI can really be.  Now the reason this worries me is because I feel like if AI can become so smart, they can become a threat to human beings around the world.  First of all they could takeaway jobs from people.  Nowadays you see people's jobs being replaced by machines all the time.  It's the cheaper option and works just as well.  As we've seen, AI is just as if not more intelligent than us so eventually as AI evolves they'll be able to perform jobs much better than humans, and it'll be the cheaper option since they won't have to be paid. and even worse they could just take over the human race.  If AI is so smart that they can create their own language in a short period of time then the sky is the limit for what they can do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 HPU Club Sports You May Not Be Aware Of

3 HPU Club Sports You May Not Be Aware Of  T hree club sports at High Point University that's worth checking out By: Nick Gonnella Q New...