Saturday, September 25, 2021

Blog #5

 The thing that I found to be the most alarming is location information.  The fact that the government can now track where we've driven and what places we've been to do create a portrait on how private citizens interact is very alarming to me.  I have been to places that only close family and friends have known about to to now realize that the Government knows that I've been there makes me feel a little bit creeped out.  I also think it's very weird how they take pictures of us just simply standing in our driveways.   This 100% affects my family because there is a license plate scanner, one of the most used pieces of technology used to figure out where we've all been going, right near my mom's work that she has to drive by everyday.  This makes me wonder if they have any pictures of my mother in our driveway.  I think that the government needs to crack down on this.  They shouldn't keep tabs on us like this and shouldn't be allowing police departments to keep a database on where we've all been.  The way we can protect ourselves from this is simply speaking up.  If enough people speak up to our city councils, we can get them to create laws that prevent this from happening.  We can get them to allow the people that have done nothing wrong to live with privacy while continuing to allow police departments to track the people they are looking for.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 HPU Club Sports You May Not Be Aware Of

3 HPU Club Sports You May Not Be Aware Of  T hree club sports at High Point University that's worth checking out By: Nick Gonnella Q New...